January
M'Amy and Carter together after spending some time outside on our back porch. Isn't he cute his sweater vest and matching sweater hat?

Here's a shot of Carter on his 3 month birthday. Nice shirt buddy.

Here's a shot of Carter on his 3 month birthday. Nice shirt buddy.
This outfit is from Aunt Jan and Kathy. Carter really liked wearing it but unfortunately, he has already outgrown it.
Grandpa Phil sure liked Carter's K-State hat!
February

Lisa's Uncle Ron visited us in February. We enjoyed hanging with him and his new pup, Sadie.
Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day Lisa and I were able to travel to Hutchinson. It's always so nice to visit Granny Fran, Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary.
Lisa's Uncle Ron visited us in February. We enjoyed hanging with him and his new pup, Sadie.
Valentine's Day
This Valentine's Day Lisa and I were able to travel to Hutchinson. It's always so nice to visit Granny Fran, Uncle Tom and Aunt Mary.
And we'll end this post with this priceless video. I still haven't heard Carter laugh this loud since we caught this on tape. Thanks to Aunt Jill, Uncle Jason, Logan and Liam for giving Carter his FAVORITE toy, the zebra box! He still laughs or smiles every time we show him his zebra!


2 comments:
Nice update! Hope to see them on a regular basis now that Carter is sleeping through the night!!
Just four more months to catch up! I should not talk, I will get back to Grampa Phil's Focus this summer. I did update the background picture.
Post a Comment