Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Sweet Boy



Tonight Carter was busy playing in his room, crawling all over from toy to toy. Then all of a sudden he crawled across the room to where I was sitting, climbed into my lap, gave me a hug, then crawled back to his toys! I guess you never know when you'll need a hug!



Then a bit later he was mad and fussing at me for changing his diaper and putting his PJs on. I was putting his toys away and he crawled over to me, pulled up on my legs and in a sad, "pick me up" voice said, "Mamama." It was so cute and the first time I've heard him say it. I just wish he'd been happier! :) Oh well, beggers can't be choosers, right?


2 comments:

joeks said...

Awwwwwww..... : )
Thanks for sharing about this delightful time! Give him a hug from me!

M'Amy said...

What a sweetheart! Love, M'Amy