Sorry it has been so long since we've posted. I guess we've just been enjoying our house! I'll try to give you a brief update on what has happened in our lives since Thanksgiving in the next couple of days. Then I'll try to do a better job of posting regularly.
The Move
We moved in to our first home on a very cold and snowy day in December! Thankfully we had a great group of friends and family that braved the weather to help us out! Here are pictures of just a few of our helpers!
The Move
We moved in to our first home on a very cold and snowy day in December! Thankfully we had a great group of friends and family that braved the weather to help us out! Here are pictures of just a few of our helpers!
Loading the dishwasher for the first time!
Here are my favorite pictures of our neices and nephews this Christmas.
Well that's all for now.
Coming Soon: Our first home improvement project - The Kitchen.

2 comments:
It...IT'S ALIVE!!!! ALIVE!!!!
Post a Comment